When you hear Mandalika, what comes to your mind is a world-class circuit. It turns out that Mandalika has a number of other advantages.
In fact, Mandalika is a Special Economic Zone and has become one of the super-priority destinations. Its location in Central Lombok Regency, West Nusa Tenggara, is famous as a coastal area.
So, don’t be surprised if Mandalika keeps a row of exotic beaches. In addition to marine tourism, Mandalika also has other attractions. This makes many foreign tourists interested in vacationing in Mandalika.
What do you think makes Mandalika interesting? Let’s take a look at some of the reasons why you should go on vacation to Mandalika below!
1. The location is easily accessible, because the distance between tours, villas, to the market is quite close. You can get around on foot or by bicycle
2. Mandalika has varied accommodations, according to your budget and needs. Supported by adequate tourist facilities
3. Being in a coastal area, Mandalika has many exotic beaches, even though it is still thick with local culture
4. Of course, it has an underwater beauty that will amaze you. You will find many choices of the best snorkeling and diving spots
5. Mandalika also has an ideal sea for surfing. The waves are perfect, an unforgettable experience
6. Besides nature, the atmosphere of Mandalika City is also pleasant, from open spaces, delicious places to eat, to neat streets
7. Mandalika is suitable for those of you who like tranquility, because it is not too crowded and crowded. In fact, there are rarely any traffic jams
8. Getting to know local culture in a tourist village is an exciting experience. There are Sade Villages and Ende Villages with Sasak traditional houses to songket weaving
9. Don’t forget the delicious culinary variety in Mandalika. Dominated by spicy food that is appetizing, such as plecing kangkung
10. The Mandalika Circuit is in the spotlight. This adds to its appeal, plus a cool beach and mountain backdrop